Cobalt compatible distribution

Don Newbold d.o.newbold at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 21:59:40 CET 2019

Alec,

The source of this info might come from pages such as the below which
includes kernel version numbers. This is what led me down the path to
looking for a specific kernel version number.

> https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/ipipe/tags

Even the main ipipe page below gives a kernel version number. Yes, I see
the note "Interrupt pipeline support for legacy kernel releases (up to
4.9.x series)". This though, tells me it works only with 4.9.x series
kernels.

> https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/ipipe

Is there documentation somewhere that makes it clear what kernel
versions each Cobalt release supports?

Don