Cobalt compatible distribution

Don Newbold d.o.newbold at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 19:00:47 CET 2019

Alec,

I do realize the kernel is modified as part of Cobalt installation. This
is certainly why only specific kernels are supported. Which is why I was
looking for a distribution which shipped with a supported kernel.

I was neither expecting nor looking to distrowatch for a distribution
which included Cobalt. All I was looking to distriwatch for was a
distribution which shipped with a kernel version supported by Cobalt. I
found none, which is why I went to the community.

In the absence of any such distribution that ships with a supported
kernel, I will fall back to selecting a distribution whose kernel can
easily be updated to a Cobalt supported kernel version. At the moment,
Ubuntu seems a very likely source. If you would suggest a specific
distribution and version I would be most appreciative.

Thank you for your assistance.

Don