smokey's fork tests hangs with glibc 2.28+ ?

Lange Norbert norbert.lange at andritz.com
Mon Mar 11 15:41:52 CET 2019

Thanks Phillipe,

assume just for a moment that I know little of the issues,
is there any harm using glibc 2.28 for now, given that I don’t
run into those deadlocks or could there be some more
subtile breakage involved?

Norbert

This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the intended recipients. They may contain privileged and/or confidential information or other information protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this email in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your system.

ANDRITZ HYDRO GmbH

Rechtsform/ Legal form: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung / Corporation

Firmensitz/ Registered seat: Wien

Firmenbuchgericht/ Court of registry: Handelsgericht Wien

Firmenbuchnummer/ Company registration: FN 61833 g

DVR: 0605077

UID-Nr.: ATU14756806

Thank You