smokey's fork tests hangs?

Jan Kiszka jan.kiszka at siemens.com
Fri Mar 8 16:22:31 CET 2019

On 08.03.19 15:05, Lange Norbert wrote:

> [...]

Mine is in fact old: 2.19. Colleagues are on Debian 9 with 2.24 where this used
to work but was not tested recently against master.

I haven't tried buildroot with Xenomai yet - is there a working 3.x recipe, and
everything is out-of-the-box?

Regarding how to possibly debug this: If one thread is stuck, you could check if
there are other threads in that application that may hold the lock. Or if the
lock content is actually invalid and therefore blocking the caller (memory
corruption). You should be able to read out the thread ID of the owner from a
valid lock structure.