smokey's fork tests hangs?

Lange Norbert norbert.lange at andritz.com
Fri Mar 8 15:05:59 CET 2019

Not really, I haven't ran the smokey suite often (and only for specific tests).
I use buildroot for my rootfs, so I have no easy way of swapping around glibc versions.
I have not encountered other issues outside of those tests.

Which version of glibc is running on your end?

This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the intended recipients. They may contain privileged and/or confidential information or other information protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this email in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your system.

ANDRITZ HYDRO GmbH

Rechtsform/ Legal form: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung / Corporation

Firmensitz/ Registered seat: Wien

Firmenbuchgericht/ Court of registry: Handelsgericht Wien

Firmenbuchnummer/ Company registration: FN 61833 g

DVR: 0605077

UID-Nr.: ATU14756806

Thank You