smokey's fork tests hangs?

Lange Norbert norbert.lange at andritz.com
Fri Mar 8 14:47:15 CET 2019

> Not reproducible here with stable/3.0.x or next, and with ipipe-x86-4.14.y.
> What are your parameters?

Not entirely upstream, but based on ipipe-core-4.14.89-x86-2 and xenomai master,
the difference is contained in the rt_igb driver, which is not even loaded.
Defconfig is attached.

I mostly suspect glibc as the relevant difference, I am using
glibc-2.28-69-g1e5c5303a522764d7e9d2302a60e4a32cdb902f1.

Looking at the strace the child process 1039 is stuck at FUTEX_WAIT_PRIVATE,
Don’t really know how to tackle this.

Norbert
________________________________

This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the intended recipients. They may contain privileged and/or confidential information or other information protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this email in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your system.

ANDRITZ HYDRO GmbH

Rechtsform/ Legal form: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung / Corporation

Firmensitz/ Registered seat: Wien

Firmenbuchgericht/ Court of registry: Handelsgericht Wien

Firmenbuchnummer/ Company registration: FN 61833 g

DVR: 0605077

UID-Nr.: ATU14756806

Thank You