Qt application on Xenomai

Sumitabh Ghosh sumitabhg12 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 06:57:04 CET 2019

Hi Henning,

Thanks for your confirmation. Just to understand your set up further, does
the POSIX layer used by QT is of the Xenomai skin ? Is This the way Qt is
leveraging the rt features ?

I guess the rendering of graphics is handled through non rt Linux
framebuffer /opengl apis.

Let me know if my above understanding is correct.

Thanks,
Sumit