These trees were hosting the development of legacy Xenomai releases. Their contents have been merged into the current development tree for version 3.x as eol/v2.x.y branches, along with the legacy release tags.
- Xenomai 2.6: git://archive.xenomai.org/xenomai-2.6.git
- Xenomai 2.5: git://archive.xenomai.org/xenomai-2.5.git
- Xenomai 2.4: git://archive.xenomai.org/xenomai-2.4.git
- Xenomai 2.3: git://archive.xenomai.org/xenomai-2.3.git
- Xenomai 2.2: git://archive.xenomai.org/xenomai-2.2.git
- Xenomai 2.1: git://archive.xenomai.org/xenomai-2.1.git
- Xenomai 2.0: git://archive.xenomai.org/xenomai-2.0.git
Native RTDM layer
An ancient port of the RTDM interface to the native kernel API, based on an obsolete Xenomai release which dates back to 2007. Not maintained since then.
- native RTDM: git://archive.xenomai.org/rtdm-native.git
Gilles’ development trees
These trees were maintained by Gilles Chanteperdrix, a core maintainer who contributed to every aspect of Xenomai since the very early days of the project, most notably to the ARM support.