[Xenomai] usage with 3.10.18 kernel

Gilles Chanteperdrix gilles.chanteperdrix at xenomai.org
Fri Mar 28 17:54:36 CET 2014

On 03/28/2014 05:47 PM, Huub Van Niekerk wrote:
> On Friday, March 28, 2014 5:20 PM, Gilles Chanteperdrix
> <gilles.chanteperdrix at xenomai.org> wrote:
> On 03/28/2014 05:03 PM, Huub Van Niekerk wrote:
>
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  > Knowing that xenomai is being tested on armhf before release, were
> there any problems using linux system commands on this platform with the
> 3.10.18 kernel ?
>

>  >No version of xenomai has been released since the 3.10 patch.
>
> Do you mean that the xenomai patch for 3.10.18 that I used is not
> released yet ?

The last release of Xenomai is 2.6.3, and it was released without the
3.10.18 patch. Though it has been tested with it, and no particular
issue were observed. armhf is not a platform by the way, it is just a
name for the way the toolchain is compiled (ARM architecture with
support for VFP floating point instructions).