[Xenomai] Raspberry Pi - 3.10.34

Gregory Dymarek gregd72002 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:22:38 CET 2014

Ok, I think I'm on top of it. Will post all the patches once I test
them properly.

Another question on the topic of PRE and POST patches. Is there a
reason why prepare-kernel.sh cannot invoke PRE and POST patches
automatically?

I'm trying to get this into a buildroot and it does not support pre
and post patches. Also, I'm getting a push back on adding the support
for pre- and post- ipipe patches into buildroot.