[Xenomai] Raspberry Pi Xenomai Linux + Minimal Raspian Net Install Guide

Adam Vaughan vaughana at umich.edu
Thu Mar 27 20:09:39 CET 2014

Actually, I forgot I also copy over kernel sources.  So that, the
kernel headers, and the Raspbian package build-essential should be
removed to cut down on the size, if you're cross-compiling everything.
 Removing the kernel sources alone brings the disk usage to 320 MB.

Anyway, I need to focus on some other work.  If someone wants to take
the lead and modify this guide to be better, feel free to do so.