[Xenomai] Build Xenomai Lib native on the Beaglebone Black

Gilles Chanteperdrix gilles.chanteperdrix at xenomai.org
Mon Mar 10 07:49:39 CET 2014

On 03/10/2014 04:00 AM, Flavio Castro Alves Filho wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anybody tried to build the Xenomai user space native on a BeagleBone Black?
>
> I'm using Debian on my board, with the build-essential package installed.

If you do not use xenomai 2.6 git, you will probably need this patch:
http://git.xenomai.org/xenomai-2.6.git/commit/?id=b10527ed14399a6485f69b935988d9d5211066d0

to allow compiling xenomai for the armhf flavor of debian.

> Should we have the same result as cross-compiling?

With the same versions of the tools, you should have exactly the same result.
Only, you will probably get it after some more time.

Regards.