[Xenomai] RaspberryPi kernel 3.8 issue

Gregory Dymarek gregd72002 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 18:26:16 CET 2014

So I started from scratch, have not used any xenomai/ipipe patches. But
used the same .config.
As a result all worked fine. The USB device is getting initialized
correctly.

So the current situation is that xenomai does work on 3.2 but does not on
3.8 because of some USB driver issues.
I diff'ed the code for dwc_otg_hcd_handle_intr and this has changed.
What is intriguing:
https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/blob/rpi-3.8.y/drivers/usb/host/dwc_otg/dwc_otg_hcd_intr.c#L530

// We should be OK doing this because the common interrupts should already
have been serviced

So I removed all the DEBUG code from this function, but this did not help
either. Not sure if my test is valid in here.