[Xenomai] Parallel Computing?

Yogi A. Patel yapatel at gatech.edu
Thu Aug 21 19:21:44 CEST 2014

Hi -

I have been trying to figure this out - and had a similar question.

When configuring the kernel, there is an option to “enable max number of cpus”. When I enable this, the compile fails and said that there was an error in “gatekeeper with set_num_cpus”.

Has anyone else experienced a similar error?

Yogi