[Xenomai] (slave) SPI driver for Am3354...?

Reitinger, Peter preitinger at carl-valentin.de
Tue Aug 12 11:14:23 CEST 2014

Dear Xenomai people,

as we like to avoid to re-invent the wheel when possible, I'd like to ask you if there is a mature spi driver as rtdm driver which enables usage of McSPI in slave mode and combined with dma. (A big preloaded byte array shall be clocked to the master in an FPGA in eventually varying clock speed requested by it up to maximal speed of 48MHz.)
Or do you think it is a better idea to use the standard Linux SPI protocol driver with RT-Preempt patch?
I've seen there is the project https://github.com/nradulovic/xdrv-spi/. Can anybody recommend it?

Kind regards,
Peter Reitinger